Thursday, May 24, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Captured blessings!
I wanted to create this blog mainly for inspiration. Like many people, I struggle daily with myself, with life and with God. I have the comfort of knowing that my Saviour has a perfect plan for me, even if I may not like it at times :)
So, I wanted to try to capture moments that I may take for granted. As a photographer it is my job to do this, but I don't usually do it in my own life. I need to remember to slow down. Take a deep breath and look around me. God has given me so much. It's time to stop and take it all in.

While my photography here may not be "perfect", that isn't that point. It is imperfectly perfect, just like me.

These are the little things that have caught my eye and force me to give thanks to everything I have.
I challenge you to look around you for the little things that God puts in your path. Then, capture that blessing and post it on your blog.
I would love to see what you take. Please feel free to email me. Or, just post a comment with a link to your blog.
Thanks for coming by.
In Him-Melissa

4 comments:

NixonsMamma said...

Missi, how cool! This is a side of you I haven't seen before... I love it! We have so many blessings all around us, huh? Praise God! xoxo

Jeanette said...

Excellent idea! I love that the Lord has put these things on your heart to share with all of us. Thank You.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

That's awesome to see you using your gifts for God's glory too!

Catherine said...

I didnt know you had this blog! What an awesome idea, what an awesome celebration of God's glory and his blessings!