Saturday, June 23, 2007


Wow. I have really neglected this blog.
I have been so busy lately with other things that I have forgotten to update this blog.

I pray that I will find time for the things in life that matter.
I know that life gets crazy sometimes and we forget to stop and smell the roses, or look at how cute our child is.
I want to remember how important it is to take the time to do these things. Just breathe in my wonderful life and be grateful for what I have.
Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are completely right about your babies. Pay close attention because they grow before your eyes and go off to college before you know. So don't blink. Thanks for your comments, and it is always great to visit your blog. Your work is so fantastic.

Rachel Brooke said...

I love this shot!