Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wow!

Last night it was brought to my attention by my wonderful husband, that I haven't updated this blog in a while. A bit of guilt swept over me because I knew this and felt bad for this little blog. I started this blog with the purpose of going out of the box with my photography AND to incorporate my spirituality into it.
It was supposed to be more of a "release" blog for me.
I didn't even know anyone was reading this blog until last night when I noticed there were 10 comments.
Wow!
This is just a quick note to check in. I plan on posting something here real soon
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tabitha and Larry said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! I look forward to checking back in and reading your uplifting thoughts, and hopefully check out some more images too!
:)tabitha

DeAnna said...

Did you know that you can have blogger send you an email when you get a comment...Somewhere in your settings...